A Beginners Video Course to Learn How to Program with Java
My name is Brendan Campbell, and I’m going to teach you Java — the fun way.
Who is this video course for?
Java for Absolute Newbs is for absolute newbs. I assume that you have never ever programmed before in your life. In this 8-hour video series, I hold your hand the entire way. We’ll start with the absolute basics before we advance into any difficult concepts.
For example, in episode 1, you won’t even type any code.
In episode 73, you’ll create a full-fledged rabbit simulator.
So don’t worry. We’ll go slow.
Java for Absolute Newbs Includes:
- Over 8 hours of video tutorials compiled into 73 video tutorials
- 11 programming exercises for you to get hands-on experience
- Solutions to all programming exercises
- All concepts deemed essential to:
- Minecraft plugin creation
- Video game development
- App development
- And much more!
Upon purchase, you will be directed to the download page. Here, you will be able to download a zip file that contains 5GB of video files in avi format.
What People Say About Java for Absolute Newbs
“Thanks a lot for all your tutorials, you really helped me to get into coding with your relaxing way of teaching.”
“Your videos are awesome! They have helped me so much. Best java tutorials on the internet. Keep up the great videos!”
“I really like the way you explain java using humour. I wish you were my lecturer :)”
“Nice easy and simple tutorial to follow, keep up the great videos man.”
“Your videos are hilarious xD, thanks so much they help a lot!”
What concepts will I learn?
Some of the specific concepts you’ll learn are:
- Integrated Development Environments (IDEs)
- Variables (integers, floats, etc.)
- Loops (while loops, for loops)
- Object-oriented programming
- Random number generation
- Abstract classes
- AND much more!
If those terms mean nothing to you, don’t worry. I’ll teach you in my Java course.
About the Teacher
My name is Brendan Campbell. I am currently studying computer science at the University of Michigan — Ann Arbor. As a young student myself, I know what it’s like to be a clueless programmer. I get it. I’ve been there.
I’ve been programming since the days of 2010. With 6 years of practice, I’m experienced, but not too experienced. You see, when I first began programming, I found that the issue with many books and courses was that the teachers assumed prior knowledge. They were simply too experienced for their own good. My philosophy is to spoon feed every little bit of information so no student of mine gets left behind.
In my time as a programmer, I’ve released 3 iOS applications and 3 professional desktop applications. Here are some shots of my own apps:
Buy Now for only $49.99!
If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact me here.
Terms and License Agreement
- Java for Absolute Newbs is an electronic video course. You must have the appropriate software to view avi files.
- Brendan Campbell or Modern to Me cannot guarantee your success from this course.
- ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
- Upon purchase, you agree to these terms and conditions.